Saturday 21 March 2015

The Photographer Academy

Photography Training for Photographers

For the next few days I am at The Photography Show helping out on The Photographer Academy Stand (G105 - come and say hello).

I love helping them out on the stand and have been a member of their training for 6 years now (wow doesn't feel that long and I am only 21!!!!).

What do I love about them?  Its all on-line learning, I can dip in and out of the content as I need it and they pretty much have a film on any subject - Business, Studio/Location lighting, landscapes and so much more (it would take a huge list to list them all!!!)  
The films are all around 20 minutes long, a perfect length to sit down and be able to watch without having to block out a few hours!

There is also my journey shown from the start of my first studio onwards, you can see how I grew my business, how the idea of the motorbike's (my passion) took over.

I believe that constantly stretching yourself and learning new things will keep you ahead of the competition! 

Check them out by clicking their logo at the top.... and make sure you come and say hello if your at the show :)

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment